J.R. Davis & Associates provides small and medium sized businesses with Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) consulting, supporting leadership in healthy and sustainable growth. Evidence-based models, as well as carefully crafted innovative models are driving the next revolution in business practices. With ever increasing pressure on companies to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and ethical labor practices, it’s vital that leadership effectively, profitably, and efficiently integrate ESG into their strategies.
We are focused on working with companies that are purpose driven and are committed to long-term and sustainable growth.
Implementing an ESG framework within your company will allow you to:
- Increase employee and partner engagement
- Increase brand value
- Create a competitive advantage
- Eliminate deal-issue threats
- Pinpoint opportunities for improvement
- Improve employee retention
- Highlight growth opportunities
- Identify and navigate regulatory issues
VUCA (Volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity)
Strategies to navigate a VUCA world
- Collaborating with partners.
- Building engagement with all stakeholders.
- Understanding the economic environment and pivoting quickly.
- Understanding externalities – whom are we affecting, how are we affecting them, how can we measure that, how can we mitigate negative impacts, build off of positive impacts, and parlay that to further engagement.
Employee Engagement and Retention
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Supporting Employees for success.
- Mentorship and Promoting from within.
- Understanding your employees.
- Does your employee mix represent your customer mix?
- Training and supporting the corporate culture.
- Nurturing an environment of Counsel Culture, not Cancel Culture.
- Understanding your footprint.
- Creating and managing low cost programs to reduce negative environmental impact.
- Setting goals to reduce carbon footprint.